Friday, October 6, 2017

All Good Things Must.....



  Well, my favorite person at my church is moving.  That is how life works.  Funny, we both saw each other before officially meeting and had purposed in our minds that we were going to be instant, kindred spirits-Anne-of-Green-Gables-style.  So, in due fashion, the first time we hang out, she informs me that it is likely they will be moving to Massachusetts. Figures.  We are both misplaced hippies, married to the anti-hippies.  Both desiring to live off the land in a yurt while our husbands put new chrome hubcaps on their Beemers.  Well, if hubby could afford a Beemer.  Off to Massachusetts she goes.  Even our kids loved each other.  It was a cosmic friendship for those entire three months.   I wouldn't let our last meeting go without a picture.  I feel like I'm finally learning to make that happen.




She also loves hole-in-the-wall-Mexican Restaurants.  It was meant to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment